Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Winners #46- Blue and Purple

Hi everyone! 

I was so excited with the array of fabulous cards in the gallery paying tribute to Lindsey for the past two weeks and showcasing things that she loved the most. I know she would have loved each and every one of them, and the kind words that were written by those of you that knew her best.  I decided to poll the entire Color Hues team to help me in selecting her winners as it was just too difficult! 

Thanks again for all that took part in our special challenge,  I certainly wish I could pick all of you as our winners!  

Ardyth

Congratulations Ardyth!

Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 


In no particular order!









We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone that joined us!  

We will be back here in one hour for our next Hues of Color!

Stay Tuned!

Nancy






4 comments:

  1. Thank you Nancy and the team for the opportunity to be a part of this beautiful tribute! Thanks for choosing my card as one of the runner-ups! Congrats to Ardyth and to the other top few! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thanks so much - I'm honoured to be chosen from this amazing gallery for such a special friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped by to see who the winner was and saw my name as an honourable mention. Thanks so much for honouring such a dear friend to so many in the cardmaking community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped by to see who the winner was and saw my name as an honourable mention. Thanks so much for honouring such a dear friend to so many in the cardmaking community. - excuse my post as anonymous! Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!