Saturday, July 1, 2023

Winner's Post #66 Yellow and Green

Hello, Karen Here! 
Without a doubt, the hardest thing about being the hostess for the Color Hues Challenge is choosing the winners. I keep a list of all the cards I love as the challenge goes on, and there are always way more cards on the list than I can choose. Everyone who shares in our gallery makes this a challenge for the hostess!

  So let's go see who the winners are this time!

 Congratulations Bonnie Klass!
Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us!








We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone that joined us!  

We will be back here in one hour for our next Hues of Color that
I think you are going to love!

Stay Tuned!

Karen 

3 comments:

  1. Karen, thanks for choosing my card as one of the runner ups, along with all of my creative blogging friends. Such pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as winner! Congratulations to Linda, Kimberly & Trina on their winning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Karen! 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations to the other picks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!