Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Winner's Post #69-Teal and Orange

Hello crafty friends!  
I'm absolutely thrilled with the wonderful response to my color combination of Teal and Orange. You certainly made choosing my winners very difficult, but choose I must. 

Here are some of my favorites! 


 Congratulations Trina P!
Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 


We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone that joined us!  

We will be back here in one hour for our next Hues of Color hosted by Stef!

Stay Tuned!

Sheri! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Trina!! How fabulous is this fun Halloween card?! I'm coming by for a closer look!
    Thanks for the honor of Top Few - I'm loving the company I'm keeping!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled to have been chosen as a Top Few pick and congratulations to Michele and Vicki and also the winner Trina..all fabulous cards! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, thank you so much TCH team! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Congratulations to the other picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to be among these card makers! Great company Vikki H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!