Thursday, November 16, 2023

Winner’s Post Challenge #75 Light Blue and Purple

 Good afternoon from the UK, good morning and good evening to all those in other parts of the world! Julie here with the winners for Challenge #75, Purple and Light Blue.

Thanks for taking my colours and running with them to create such a pretty pastel gallery. When I first chose the colours I had thoughts of winter and snowflakes and you didn't disappoint. As usual you didn't make it easy for this girl to choose a winner but after much umming and ahhing, I finally decided on my winner and top few.

  So let's go see who they are!



 Congratulations Amanda!
Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 









We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us!  

We will be back here in one hour for our next Hues of Color!

Stay Tuned!

Julie 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out, Julie! A big congrats to Amanda, Nancy & Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I'm honored to have my card be chosen!! Thanks so much! Congrats to the other winners; the gallery is gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Julie!! Thanks so very much for the shout out!
    Such a pretty gallery - and I'm loving the company I keep here today - congratulations, everyone!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!