Monday, January 1, 2024

Winner's Post #77 Pink and Silver

Happy New Year to you all! 


I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and are as excited as I am to get back to a normal crafting routine and hopefully being more aware of what day it actually is! LOL 


We didn't break our record hear at CH as I hoped we would, however, there were so many beautiful and creative cards in our Pink and Silver gallery it made up for it! Thanks to all of you for your support and inspiration this past month, we truly appreciate it!  


As always, it was no easy task to choose this round’s winners. 

It’s definitely the hardest job as a DT member, so I decided to let my hubby help me decide! He fretted over this for quite some time. 

So let's see who caught my and the resident artist's attention.  


Congratulations Greta!

Please send an email to (leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and I will give you all the details about guesting with us. 

Now let's see who the Runner Ups are in no particular order! 






We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us!
We will return here in one hour for our first Hues of Color for 2024, 
I know you are going to love them!

Stay Tuned!

Nanc'

 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Greta! I'm the lucky recipient of that beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gallery was full of inspiration--what an honor to be the winner! And extra special to know your hubby liked my card, too! Thank you so much and Happy 2024!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!