Monday, April 1, 2024

Winner's Post #83-Cream and Blue

Thank you so much to everyone who made Blue and Cream positively shine with their lovely cards. I have so many ideas for using this combination down the road - not to mention several additions to my 'wish list' for new-to-me products that were showcased. As always, selecting a Winner and Top Few is no easy feat - and that's a good problem to have! 

 Let's go see who they are:

 Congratulations Lee Ann!

Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 




 
We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us!  

We will return here in one hour for our next Hues of Colors!

Stay Tuned!

~carol 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win, Lee Ann - I love your card!
    Thanks for including my card with Robyn, and Pat's as your favorite few!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone... all gorgeous inspirational cards.. and thanks for my HM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Lee Ann and thank you so much for choosing my card alongside Michelle and Robyn as one of the Favourite Few, their cards were all fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!