Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Color Hues #8- Green and Blue

Hello, Crafters!
It's the middle of December already and are you ready for Christmas?  I just have some baking and wrapping to do and I will be done. Although, are you ever really done?  I usually just keep thinking of more to try to squeeze in the time I have left.  Maybe this year I will try to refrain and kick back and relax a bit. I think we all deserver a little R and R this year.

   Onto our challenge...The colors Hannelie has chosen for you this time are Green and Blue. Wait to you see what the Design Team and our guest Stef Perry have done with these colors!  Welcome, Stef!! 
Such fabulous cards and a great variety too!

Let's get to it!


Our Guest Designer:

Look at this gorgeous card!
I love the coloring and that soft background! 

Our Design Team:










The challenge is open until 9:00 AM (EST) on December 29th.
 The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer!

This challenge will be running through the Christmas Holiday, so on behalf of the Color Hues Design team, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Take care,
Nanc'

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!