Monday, November 1, 2021

Winners #28-Red and Kraft

  Hello Everyone,  

Before we get to our winners, I have to say that the gallery was so amazing, and I fretted over this for far too long. Thank you for taking the time to play along with us, we really appreciate it.  I joked with my teammates the other day and said, "The next time I am hostess, I am picking a terrible color combination!" LOL  

Let's go see who our winners are! 



Carol's Advent Calendar turned out so well and was such a labor of love,
that we all fell in love with it! 


Hilary's cute CAS card was just so perfectly executed and looks like a house you would want to escape to. 

Congratulations Carol and Hilary
Please send me an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and I will give you all the details about guesting with us. 







We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!


As you can see, I decided to have two winners this time around and four runner-ups, so I didn't have to exclude any of my favorite cards! 

Thanks again to everyone that joined us!  

We will be back here in one hour for our next Hues of Color hosted by Sheri!

Now, I want you to make it as hard as you can for Sheri (our next hostess) as you did for me! LOL

Stay Tuned!

Nanc'




4 comments:

  1. What a lovely array of Kraft and Red cards. Thanks so much for including mine in the showcase. Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having my card as a runner up! Congratulations to all the winners! Beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thank you. What a thrill to see my card as one of the winners amongst so many amazing cards. Congrats to everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners! Such inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!