Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Color Hues #42 Black and Yellow

 Hello Crafters, 

  It is the first of the month already and time for our next Hues of Color here at Color Hues!  Hannelie chose the pairing of Black and Yellow as our inspiration for the next two weeks! 

  We also have Bonnie Klass joining us today as our guest. 
Welcome, Bonnie! We are so very happy to have you with us!

Just wait till you see all the inspiration below, 
the cards are just incredible!


Our Guest:



Our Design Team:



















This challenge will be open until June 14th @ 9AM!

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer!

Most importantly, just have fun!

Nanc' 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Seeing this blog for the first time, what a talent! Love to try the black and yellow 💛 May I join?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and of course! We would love you to play along!

      Delete
  2. Another lovely colour hue Hannelie. I'm in. Gorgeous makes from the Team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ina! I appreciate your support and playing along!

      Delete
  3. Just gotta say all the designers made absolutely perfect cards. At first, I couldn't think of anything except bumblebees when I read black and yellow. Then I looked at the cards and saw how extremely creative everyone was. Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! What a sweet comment that I totally agree with! My Design Team blow me away each and every time! I hope you join us!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!