Thursday, September 1, 2022

Winners #47-Chocolate and Mint

Hello Crafters, 

I am back today to showcase our Winner and Runner-ups for the Chocolate and Mint challenge. I could have picked ANY of the cards in the gallery as you all did such a great job with this color combination.  I truly deliberated over this for far too long as my list of favs was quite long.  I certainly appreciate all of you that participated and certainly hope I haven't discouraged any of you!  I don't enjoy the part of the challenge where I have to pick the winners! 

 Let's go see which cards I have selected! 

Caitlin


Congratulations Caitlin!
Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and I will give you all the details about guesting with us. 


I just had to pick four runner-ups as I couldn't narrow it down! 
These are in no particular order!









We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone that joined us!  

We will be back here in one hour for a Special Collaboration Challenge! 

Stay Tuned!

Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as one of your favorites. Congrats to Caitlin and the other designers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recognition for my card! The wonderful products available make crafting so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pick, Nancy. This was a great colour combo and so lovely to see all those different cards. Congrats to the other picks and to your winner, Caitlin xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!