Saturday, October 1, 2022

Winners #49 Yellow and Brown

Hey there crafty friends! One of my favorite parts of the Color Hues Challenge is seeing the colors through your eyes, I'm so inspired by them every time! The gallery is beautiful to look at the shades of Yellow & Brown. There were so many fabulous entries I would have loved to pick them all! Thank you for making my colors look so beautiful!

So lets go and see who I have chosen!


 Congratulations Bobby!
Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and she will give you all the details. 





We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone that joined us!  

We will be back here in one hour for our next Hues of Color that have been chosen by my super talented teammate Carol!

Stay Tuned!

Tracey!

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top Few and a BIG CONGRATS to Bobby on her win! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for honoring my card with a win. Congrats to Marcia, Sue and Tenia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!