Monday, January 16, 2023

Winner's # 55- Light Pink and Gold

Hi there!

 Boy, oh Boy!  Was the gallery full of some amazing cards this time around, you certainly started 2023 off with a bang!  We matched our second-highest entry at 55!  Woohoo! You certainly wanted to make my job as hard as you possibly could, and you succeeded!  My list of possible winners was so long and it took me quite a long time to narrow it down!  Let me also say, that you make my heart very happy that you love this challenge as much as I do!

Thank you so much to everyone who played along.   

Let's get to it, shall we!

 Congratulations Karren!

(One of the most creative uses of our colors!)

Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com)
and I will give you all the details about guesting with us

Now onto our Runner Ups!






We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone that joined us we certainly 
appreciate it!  

We will be back here in one hour for our next Hues of Color,
that I know you are going to Love!
Stay Tuned!

Nancy

 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kudos and congratulations to Karren and the other top picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful choices and there were a so many beauties! Vikki H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout-out! I'm thrilled! Congrats to all the winners featured here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thrilled to be one of the picked! Congrats to Karren, and the others. New to this challenge, and plan to play along often!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!