Thursday, June 1, 2023

Winners #64-Orange and Slate Grey

Hello, Julie here with the winners of my Orange and Slate Grey challenge.

As per usual you didn't make it easy to choose my winner and top 3, so much diversity in the gallery. Some of you admitted to struggling initially with my colors but rose to the challenge and then some!  Anyway, I finally came up with my faves.

  So let's go see who they are!

Michele Ferguson

 Congratulations Michele!
Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 


We hope you will all enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone that joined us!  

We will be back here in one hour for our next Hues of Color!

Stay Tuned!

Julie 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Michele on winning with her beautiful card! Thanks so much for the Runner Up and congratulations to my co-winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie!!! How wonderful to be chosen as the winner with one of my favorite color combos! It has started my day in a wonderful way, my friend! Thanks so very much for this honor!
    Congratulations to Bonnie, Michal, and Liberti - such beautiful cards!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!