Friday, June 16, 2023

Winner's # 65-Red and Aqua

Good morning crafty friends!  
I'm absolutely thrilled with the wonderful response to my color combination.  It sure made choosing my winners difficult, but I've narrowed it down 
to my favorites.  

 Let's go see who they are!

 

 Congratulations Rosemary D!  
You've been chosen as the Winner of our Challenge.

Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us!


I've also chosen three cards that deserve a special shout-out. 
 
The Runners Up for our challenge are...




We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!


Thanks again to everyone that joined us!
We will be back here in one hour for our next Hues of Color!
Stay Tuned!

Jules (aka Julie P)

  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top Few. It was a very inspirational combo. And Congratulations to all the other winners !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!