Friday, September 1, 2023

Color Hues #71 Tangerine and Violet

Hi there Color Hues friends! It's Tracey here and I can't believe it's September 1st! The weather this summer has been anything but normal. We had a few heat waves but it was one of those summers where a sweater was never too far away. Fall is almost here and it's my favourite season of the year, anyone else?

I chose Tangerine and Violet as the new color duo. Besides being an excellent bold colour duo, these colours would work well for fall theme cards! In Canada, Thanksgiving is always the second Monday of October. So we are literally ending summer, celebrating the harvest and then into Halloween over a few short weeks.

As you scroll down today you will see all the designs my fabulous and talented teammates have created! I hope you love them all just as I do and find some time to play along with us!


Our Design Team:

























This challenge will be open until September 14th @ 9AM!

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer!

Most importantly, just have fun!

Tracey 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I dropped the red and yellow ball!! I'll do better this time, ladies! LOVE your color choices for Fall, Tracey!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!