Monday, October 16, 2023

Color Hues #74-Yellow and Kraft

 Hello friends!

Hannelie here to announce the color duo for the next fortnight's challenge!

I could not resist throwing in my favorite yellow once more. This time I paired it with Kraft, which will work well for Autumn inspired designs for our friends in the Northern Hemisphere as well as Spring inspired designs for our friends in the Southern Hemisphere.

I'm looking forward to see what you create!


Our Design Team:

   Hannelie
                                                        





















The challenge will be open until October 28th @ 9 AM EST!

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a
future Guest Designer!

Most importantly, just have fun! 

Hannelie

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! I have to be honest I don't think I have ever combined these two colors but just looking at your gorgeous cards I can see they have oodles of possibilities! Gorgeous creations, ladies - thanks, Hannelie for inspiring me twice in less than two days!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration makes from the team! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards from the team! Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combo and a big shout out to Julie on the team for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!