Monday, April 1, 2024

Color Hues #84-Peach and Green

Hello and welcome, Color Hues friends! We've turned the calendar again, and aren't you happy that it's April?  This is Cindy, I'm so glad to be your hostess for these two weeks and our new challenge #84. I've chosen Peach and Green for us to feature for our projects. I'm thinking they are a good choice for the transition to warmer weather and sunnier days!

Remember that you may use any hues of these colors, and in addition, you may include neutrals with your design.

Before we see all the fabulous inspiration below, I want to say welcome to Donna Mikasa, as she is our guest for this challenge. Welcome, Donna! So happy to have you joining us. 


Our Guest Designer:



Our Design Team:




















 



The challenge will be open until April 14th @ 9 AM EST!

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a
future Guest Designer!
Have Fun!

Cindy

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. I was thrilled when I won TCH82 and I'm doubly thrilled to be guesting with all of you! Thank you for both honors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How terrible of me! I forgot to mention all the beautiful DT cards -- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!