Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Winner's Post #84 Peach and Green

   Hi everyone! It's Cindy here, it's been so wonderful seeing the gallery full of beautiful entries for my Peach and Green challenge. I'm here to post the winners but first I want to thank each and every one of you for sharing your delightful creations with us and making these colors shine. Many of your wrote that you liked the color combo and that makes me happy! Choosing was hard but I've made my choices  

So let's go see who they are!


 Congratulations Sue!
Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 


Colleen F

 Leslie 

We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us!  

We will return here in one hour for our next Hues of Colors!

Stay Tuned!

Cindy


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card! Your colour challenge is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, gosh, thank you so much for choosing my little bunny as one of your top three! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!