Friday, August 16, 2024

Color Hues #93 - Orange and Yellow

Hi there crafty friends, it`s time for a new color duo at the Color Hues Challenge! It's Tracey here as your hostess for Challenge #93. I wanted to pick bright summer colours, and ORANGE and YELLOW seemed perfect as we head into the second half of August.

I'm sure you all feel the same but time seems to be zipping along and I can't believe it's already the middle of August, where has the summer gone? It just got here! 

I chose Orange and Yellow because those are the colors we are hopefully seeing in our environment. Whether it's in your garden, your neighbour's garden or just the sunshine, I hope you find something to inspire your creativity as you craft for Challenge #93! 

We're excited to see what you do!







Cindy 





Marcia



 
 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!