Thursday, August 1, 2024

Winner's Post #9 - Red and Green

Sheri here to share the winners for my Red and Green color combination! 
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creations. You all really got me 
inspired to continue creating my holiday cards and hope you are too!

Choosing Winners wasn't easy but here goes....


 
  
Congratulations, Pam Sparks!

Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 

 
 
 
 

 

We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us!  

We will return here in one hour for our next Hues of Colors!

Stay Tuned!
 Sheri
 

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely thrilled to see my card as one of the Top Few! Thank you so very much and congrats to Pam, Julia and Annette! Gorgeous cards everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top few! Feeling honoured to see my card between the ones Pam, Stephanie and Julia made!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!