Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Color Hues #97 Olive and Mustard

Hello fellow crafters.  It's Jules here, host of this fortnite's Color Hues Challenge.  Before I get to my color choices I'd like to extend my warmest thoughts to any of you affected by Hurricane Milton here in Florida.  Between the hurricane and the preceeding tornados it was definitely an extremely scary week for many of us.  I do hope our fellow crafty participants escaped the worst of the damages.  

Now on to the fun stuff!  We like to keep our color duos fresh without frequent repeats which meant I had to be a bit creative with my color choices as they pertain to fall.  We don't get much, if any, fall here in Florida so we have to manufacture it in any way we can.  *wink*  For something a bit different I've chosen Olive and Mustard as my color choices.  (It is always fine to add in approved neutrals such as black, brown, tans, white, cream, gold and silver however the use of other colors will exclude your card from the winner's circle.)  

Let's see what the team made for you !!!














The challenge will be open until October 29th @ 9:00 am EDT.

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge and the overall
 winner will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer.

Most importantly, just have fun!

Jules

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!