Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Winner's Post #95-Blue and Pink

Hello, it's Cindy back with you at the end of our September challenge to announce the new winner and top picks! I want to begin with a warm thank you to all who participated.  Your cards are wonderful, creative, and so fun! I appreciate everyone who took part in the challenge - thank you for the gifts of your artwork in our gallery!

Choosing is always hard because every one of you is a winner in my book. 

I chose: 




 Congratulations, Colleen!
Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 









   We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us!  

We will return here in one hour for our next Hues of Colors!

Stay Tuned!

Cindy  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my pink pumpkin in the Runner's Up! Congratulations Colleen, Amanda and Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my card as a top pick amongst such fab company! I always love to see how others have combined the colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!