It’s Karen here with the first Color Hues Challenge for August. I’m quite sure I had a design idea in mind when I chose Navy and Teal, but that idea had vanished when my turn arrived! I had no trouble finding ideas for this combination, however, and I hope the same will be true for you.
The Design Team and our fabulous Guest Designer, Rachel Ball, have lots of inspiration to get you started. I can’t wait to see what you create.
Our Guest Designer:
Our Design Team:

The challenge will be open until August 14 at 9:00am (EST).
The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge and the overall
winner will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer.
Most importantly, just have fun!
Karen









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!