Hello Crafters,
Nancy here, and I am so happy to be your hostess for this September 1st challenge. The colors I have for you are Dusty Blue and Brown. Please do not get too hung up on the exact color I have in the graphic below; just do the best you can. After all, we are called Color Hues for a reason. 😆
I also want to take a moment to welcome Michele Ferguson today; she was our winner from our last challenge and perhaps our biggest fan. Welcome, Michele, and thanks for all the love and support you put into our card challenge each and every month. We certainly appreciate it!
Now, let's go see what my talented Design Team and guest have done with my color combo!
Our Guest Designer:
Our Design Team:
The challenge will be open until September 14th!
The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge and the overall
winner will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer.
Most importantly, just have fun!
Nancy










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!