Thursday, October 1, 2026

Color Hues #142 Amber & Burnt Red

 Hello Crafty Friends!

Stef here and I am so happy to be hosting our October 1st challenge.  Since fall has arrived, I chose two colors that I thought reflected this time of year.  Please do not get too hung up on the colors in the graphic below. Just do the best you can with the supplies on hand.  After all, that's why the challenge is called Color Hues.  ;-)

I would also like to welcome our wonderful guest designer, Crystal Minkler.  She was the winner of Nancy's Dusty Blue and Brown challenge in September.

I hope you have fun creating with these colors and we look forward to seeing your cards in the gallery this fortnight!

Now let's go see what the design team and our guest designer have created.



Our Guest Designer:

Crystal


Our Design Team:

 Marcia  










The challenge will be open until October 14th @ 9AM

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge and the overall
 winner will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer.

Most importantly, just have fun!

Stef





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!