Friday, September 16, 2022

Winners #48 Navy and Lime Green

Hello, 

Thanks to all of you that joined us to help celebrate our 2nd Birthday here at Color Hues.  We certainly were pleased to see how many of you linked up with our sister challenge-Seize the Birthday as well.  Thanks for that!  The gallery was full of some truly amazing cards, and I was warned that this was going to be the case when I picked this fabulous color combo.  You all deserve to be spotlighted!  

 Let's go see which cards I have chosen as my winners!  

 Congratulations Narelle!
Please send an email to Nancy-(leppeknancy@gmail.com) 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 
 

 

 We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!

Thanks again to everyone that joined us!  

We will be back here in one hour for our next Hues of

Colors that were selected by Tracey!

Stay Tuned!

Sheri

  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card, I'm so thrilled. Congratulations to Narelle, the winner and to the other Runners Up. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!