Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Color Hues Color Challenge #141 - Purple and Artichoke

  Hello Crafty Friends!  

 Sheri here with a new color combination for our next challenge. With Fall around the corner I thought I would share one of my favorite autumn color combos with you...I challenge you to create with the colors Purple and Artichoke. 
 
I'd also like to welcome Amanda as our guest designer. She was the winner of Marcia's Yellow and Orange challenge in August.

I hope you have fun creating with this color combo.  We look forward to seeing your cards in the gallery!  

 
Our Guest Designer:

Amanda


Our Design Team:

 
 

 
                   
                                                              
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
                                                                                    
The challenge will be open until September 29th @ 9AM EST.

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge and the overall
 winner will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer.

Most importantly, just have fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!