Hello Crafty Friends!
It's Nancy here with a HUGE thank-you to all who played along with my Dusty Blue and Brown challenge! There were too many wonderful cards in the gallery, which of course makes narrowing down the final winning choices so very difficult. I even polled the Design Team, as they know how much I dislike this part of the job! I wish I could pick each and every one of you, as you are all winners to me!
Congratulations, Crystal!
and I will give you all the details about guesting with us.
We hope you all will enjoy your Top Few Badge!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us!
We will return here in one hour for our next Hues of Colors!
Stay Tuned!
Nancy

.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving us a comment as we love hearing from our participants. Happy crafting!